Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ArchBlade 80









After much deliberation, I finally settled with Ashaway badminton racquet, model ArchBlade 80, weight 4u, touted as a balance racquet.
Considering Ashaway is a US brand and after calling the sole distributor in Singapore found out where I can get this racquet at a good price, I finally bought the racquet at Gala Sports in Queensway Shopping Centre, thanks to Dominic who helped me buy and picked it up.

Costing, $75 for the whole package, including the grip, bag and string, I personally believe this is a steal. Sad to say however that I only managed to used it once before I was struck with a freak back injury that rendered me with a 4 days MC last week. And the worst of it all, I need to stay off badminton for at least 1 month.

I hope I can put this racquet to good use again next month. Just cant wait to try this baby again in the courts.



.