Friday, January 23, 2009

933 Roasted Duck












Before I came here, I really had high hopes for this 933 Duck stall located at 333 Geylang Road between Lor 19 and Lor 21. I could still remember Michelle Chia and Gurmit's faces enjoying the food citing how heavenly the roasted duck tasted.

Boy I was in for a suprise. The roasted duck frankly taste like any other stalls. Put 2 roasted duck ( one which is 933 duck) on the table and I couldnt tell the difference between the 2. I am really perplexed with whats the big fuss is all about for this stall.

To me it taste like any other 2nd grade stalls out there. To my friends, if you plan to go there I suggest dont. But if you really need to try it to fulfill your insatiable taste for roasted duck, then by all means dont blame me for not warning you that its not worth the trip down there.

I am so so disappointed.............



.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

check over herecheck over here click to read morepop over to this website great post to readlook what i found