Friday, January 16, 2009

MCA sucks

I didnt noticed this piece of news until i stumbled upon Tony Pua's blog. Guess I was out on medical leave then and I was in total limbo.

Anyway the name Lim Teck Choon should be a name we all should never forget. He is deputy chairman of Kampung Jawa MCA branch. So folks in Kampung Jawa, your deputy chairman will be having curry rice for 6 weeks here in Singapore.

I suggest reading the 2 links here. Go to the 2nd link if you want to read more details of the case. I know I did.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/malaysia/15381-mca-man-jailed-for-offering-bribe-to-singapore-cop

http://lwb.lawnet.com.sg/legal/lgl/rss/subcourts/59366.html

So what do average Malaysians expect from a MCA leader? A leader that tried to bribe his way out of a problem. And its even more disturbing and shameful he did it in foreign soil. This is so like BN kind of way of solving things. Like Anwar used to say, "ada pulus ada lulus". But sorry dude, things don’t work that way here.

So what's next for MCA? More jokers like this in the party? More infighting between No.1 and No.2? While we wait for MCA to resolve their thorny issues, people like me will suggest MCA to dig their heads deep down the ground because we don’t feel like feeling their omnipresence here in Malaysia.



.

No comments: