Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gathering








On Sun, me and Kim went to Ning En's 1 year old birthday party cum house warming. its always great that our good friends in Singapore all can get together and chill out once in a while.

Sometimes little that we realised that while we all have our separate lives, its our closeness with each other that brings us back together. And come Oct, our good old friend Dominic will be walking down the aisle. Personally for myself, I had postponed my trip back home to my hometown to attend his wedding. Thankfully Singapore Airlines allows flight postponement. If not, there goes my ticket.

So we will be assembling our band of brothers again. Yes, we had experience before doing this time and time again. But it never fails to amaze me, how those band of sisters come out with new tricks each time.

Anyway back to the Sun event, I stormed over to the gathering after a good badminton game. Luckily get to shower at Chien Jin's home.

And guys, I believe there will be more gatherings to come. Lets keep the spirits alive.











No comments: