Monday, September 29, 2008

Bah Lee

Bali to me has been one of the most overrated place in my opinion. The Kuta beach itself is full of foreigners that you probably dont realise that one is standing on Indonesian soil.

Well if anyone were to ask me, would I want to go Bali again. The answer is No. Reason being, there is not much to look forward to in Bali. First of all its boring. Second, the place I been to simply just doesnt shout out. And thirdly I lost my Ipod player. My credit goes to the thief who stole it right under my nose. And I hope as well he or she rots in hell soon.

Anyway here are some photos from Bali in no particular order.



Me and Kim at Tanah Lot. The most cool place among all the uncoolest places in Bali


Our hotel is just right the the beach front. Kuta Beach. A hangout for surfers. The sun is setting.





Yes, Lingam was speaking to me in Bali



After one of his monkey friends took the bottle from a tourist's backpack, this monkey proceed to mock us by opening the bottle cap and by pouring water on the ground. Don't let me see you on Malaysia streets man!!





.

No comments: