Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Phillips HR2094 Blender



If its one thing I dread eating is fruits, believe it or not. I don’t hate eating it, but just plain lazy to actually move my ass to the supermarket to pick some good fruits. Worst of it all, I am not a good picker when it comes to having a knack of picking nice tasty fruits. So when we decided to get a blender, I told myself okay, I will be eating more fruits from this day on. But not blended vegetables juice though.

So here we have above, a nice mixture of pear and banana. The results? Its nice. But I am more of a fan of banana juice, mixed with vanilla syrup and crush it with ice, this blender lets you create your own smoothie at the comfort at your home at a fraction of its price. Got this baby in Phillips Warehouse Sale 2 weeks back. Cost me $100 which I think it’s a small price to pay to make me eat more fruits. No kidding.

Phillips HR2094 comes with a 1.5L glass jar, and trust me, its pretty heavy. The base is shiny aluminium and it certainly makes the Philips blender a stylish accessory to the kitchen. I tried lifting this blender up and I found it to be stuck on the base. Why? It comes with hefty suckers to keep it on the worktop without sliding all over the place. Considering the fact when you blend it, it stops the blender from any unwarranted movements and it certainly helps if you're one heck of a clumsy freak that prevents you from knocking this baby off the top.The other postive aspect of this blender is the filter for juicing. Try blending carrot or apple, and you would certainly need a filter to filter all all the pulps.

The stainless steel blades are easily removed for washing and this blades certainly does it job when you select Crush mode. It crushes the ice effortlessly. So overall I am pretty satisfied for the price I paid for this blender.
.

1 comment:

Gun'z said...

I am thinking of buying this blender. How has your experience been? Any trouble or problems using it over the years? Please revert back at postboxindia@gmail.com
Thanks!!