Monday, June 29, 2009

5 Reasons Why Transformers is Not As Good As I Expected It To Be


Well the movie bombed, as Transformers's sequel really was way off my taste. I could see people moving out of the cinema, just not sure whether they went out to take a leak due to the super long duration of the movie or they simply gave up.

Lucky I didnt wait till the closing credits roll to its final curtain call, because there wasnt any teaser scenes.

5 Reasons Why Transformers is Not As Good As I Expected It To Be
1. Too much screen time for humans but too little screen time for the robots

2. A lot of unnecessary scenes which makes the movie a drag and a bore

3. Optimus screen presence is seriously missing here, and so is the characterizations of other robots making some of the more notable Autobots & Decepticons as eye candy only.

4. I have myself to blame for setting a too high of an expectation for this movie.

5. Michael Bay has really outdone himself this time, this movie was too bombastic.


.

No comments: