Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lamp


After moving in, I felt my room was still lacking of something. First of all, my side table. Got that sorted out on Tues when I went to Silver River to buy a $99 side table. Then something is still lacking still. A table lamp. It shouldn’t be a problem if I had not being careless by breaking the Ikea lamp I bought last year. And it came to me as a surprise that when you least expect to look for it,. I managed to buy my lamp yesterday while I was at Kallang Leisure Park to watch Terminator Salvation. And yes, John Connor kicks ass.

Although I find the lamp a little pricey, but it certainly beats the same old lamps I see from Ikea. So I bought the lamp above at $34.00 minus the bulb. It came in assorted colours, but we settled for the colour red. Price Mart is located at Kallang Leisure Park, this shop certainly have a myriad of funny interesting stuffs that’s good for gifts or home deco. As I had pointed out before, although it’s a little pricey, but the designs certainly does appeal to me.



.

No comments: