Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Talisman



Recently I moved in to my new home. Everything is fine except for the smell of burning joss sticks keep blowing into my home. But I think I can live with that by closing the door and the windows. Also I get occasional noises from upstairs too either they are clumsy or they really love to stomp their feet on the ground. That’s fine for me too. My house is kinda warm too, but that’s okay, I am now either half naked from waist up or I just wear a singlet and pump up the fan.

Basically I am a non believer in mambo jumbo superstitions. I never look at so called "good" dates when I moved into my current home. I never put up red cloth when I moved into my new home. But what really spooks me is my neighbour, which I believe should be him, pardon me if I had falsely accused someone here.

My unit is just located by the side of the lift. And to my surprise 2 nights ago, we found this talisman sticking at the wall beside the lift. Okay so it’s the common corridor, you might say its okay. But look again. Does this talisman looks as if the figure in the picture is facing his back? Meaning this figure is looking directly into my home!! To be specific, if this figure got X ray eyes, its looking right into my bedroom corridor and right into my living room. Geesh man……what can I make out of this? I don’t even understand why my neighbour would want to paste talisman like this along the lift corridor.

So freaking weird. Anyway, the cleaner removed the talisman on the following day. We also found some stains near the wall. So not sure if they had splashed something as well on the wall.



.

4 comments:

Tampered Soul said...

Call for Spooky Mulder C yong..Rented or owned unit?

Chee Yong said...

Owned unit dude

Michelle Looi said...

what the !#@&*... that's spooky

Chee Yong said...

Yeah and the talisman looks weird with the figure in it facing its back