Friday, March 13, 2009

Skinny Pizza





I was never a fan when it comes to pizza. But everything in the world today is always about thin, slim, small, nano size......etc. So it comes as no suprise that pizza will somehow go through a transformation. So thats how we have thin crust pizza.

Now we have a stripped to the bones version of pizza. Skinny pizza. We ordered 2 Skinny Pizzas. Each pizza will set you back about $18.00. I must say, the crust is crispy but brittle. But I am not complaining since I really enjoy the taste.

To those who had not tried Skinny Pizza before, make your way down Suntec City at level 1. There are many flavours for you to choose from. Next time I am there, I will be going for the curry chicken skinny pizza.
.

2 comments:

Lily said...

Hey, u were at Suntec for IT show again? No need to work ah :P

Chee Yong said...

Hahahaha, I went after work this time.