Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coldplay



I am all psyched up for the upcoming Coldplay gig this month. I know Korn is performing as well in KL Sunburst Festival 2009 which also features NERD, NERD gig in Singapore by the way is a soldout.

I dont think I be going down to KL to watch Korn. Theoratically its possible if I take a flight down on Fri night, go for the gig thats happening on Sat, then take flight back again to Spore on Sun, and go for my Coldplay gig on Mon. But I dont think I am up for it anymore. All this zooming back and forth for a gig is really tiring for me. I was supposed to watch Korn in Bangkok few years back with my friend, if not for him getting married on almost the same day. So that threw the plan out of the window.

Now back to Coldplay, I am beginning to dig some of the older albums of Coldplay like Live 2003, their first LP Parachute and A Rush of Blood To The Head. Not sure why, but somewhere down the line, I lost interest in Coldplay when they released X&Y. Then they appear again on my radar when they released A Rush of Blood To The Head.

Looking at Viva La Vida lyrics as well. No suprise that this song won Best Song Of The Year prize in Grammy 2009. How can you beat a song with lyrics that says "For some reasons I cant explain, Once you go there was never, Never an honest word, And that was when I ruled the world". Kim said this song should be dedicated to Najib when he falls down from grace. We'll see about that in the next election.

Back to Coldplay, I am updating their songs in my IPod Touch. And enjoy the video Life In Technicolor II. Its damn funny.



.

No comments: