Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kolo Mee



My colleagues said that there is this nice authentic Sarawak Kolo Mee at Macpherson Road, Sing Li Food kopitiam. Seeing how near the stall is to my office, we decided to make our way down last Friday. The stall is located inside this kopitiam thats just sitting across the road where Northwest Interior Design is.

My verdict for this kolo mee is that I dont mind eating it again to be honest. I like the texture of kolo mee because its springy and not soggy like some other noodles when its soaked with gravy. I heard that this stall actually gets the real deal noodle from Sarawak. I am not a Sarawakian. So I definately cant ascertain how authentic this kolo mee is. But coming from another native Sarawakian, this kolo mee is as real as it can get.
Next on my list is the Sarawak Laksa. Point to note is that laksa is only sold on Monday at this stall. Heard its a soldout. Will blog about it when I had the chance to taste it.
.
.

No comments: