Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Looks like me, sounds like me.......







I have heard of many knock off goods but I had personally never held a Nokia lookalike before. Behold, this knock off Nokia handphone. First things first, I am not sure if this model ever existed in the first place. Anyway heard that this kind of handphones are selling cheaply near the borders of Laos and Thailand.

You can find one of these too in Bangkok, but the price should be slightly more expensive versus getting it at the border. Price at the border? 3,500BHT for this baby. So for Sporeans, it cost less than SGD200 and for Msians this cost you like less than RM400. Imagine we're talking about a phone here that packs a BIG punch. We are talking about a phone with camera, MP4, Bluetooth and touch screen functionality. The design is sleek too if I might add.
All of a sudden, felt like I overpaid for my original HTC Touch Dual I got recently hahahahaha, seriously......