Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chair and blankets


Got this legless chair from Muji at $89.00, paid $79.00 since I still had a $10 voucher for Paragon. Actually we had been thinking should we be getting this chair or not for some time now. So when I called up Muji in Bugis, they had already soldout this chair, left only with the smaller size version. Definately wont fit my big body frame. So called up another outlet in Paragon. Thankfully they had 1 left in their store. This chair is kinda cool as it has some gear inside. You can push the chair upwards and back down 180 degrees.

It comes with a cover too. And what Kim did is to sew another piece of cover to protect the chair on top of the cover given. As you can see, she used a Thai Airways blanket. Thanks to me since I often nicked airline blankets when I fly. Why? Because there are comfy. Some of it, Kim had sewn 2 pieces together to make a one piece gigantic blanket. For this chair, she made it into a chair cover.

Neat huh?

1 comment:

laseighsh said...

this contentadditional hints get redirected hereclick to investigate click siteclick to read