Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Jewel in a Palace

Yesterday was my birthday. A perfect day to be King for a day. So I hanged up my apron yesterday and my "jagiya" was the "orrisa" for the day.

She worked her way non stop in the kitchen to feed 5 hungry souls. Much time and effort were put and the result?
All single handedly prepared by her from scratch after a hard day's work. Except for 1 dish and the soup made by my friend's wife, the rest were whipped up by my jagiya.

Excluding the cake of course. Thats from the bakery. Another milestone has passed in my life. Hopefully the years to come will be better and I'm looking forward to greet it with much vigour and enthusiasm.

After the meal, we were all full and delighted since we were pampered with so many good food. She spent more than 2hrs cooking and she told me luckily birthday only happens once in a year. But cant agree with her on that. I dont mind being served with sumptuous meal everyday in my life...hahahaha.

No comments: