Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Chilli Life


2 weeks ago I had a thought of planting my own plants. Thought of planting plants which can be of some use to me such as mint or curry leafs, lemongrass......etc. So what beter way than to start off with a chilli plant. Heard that its a no brainer to plant a chilli plant.

All I need to do is to get some chillies and spread it into the soil. Asked around and found out that volcanic soil will be just nice.Then just give it some decent sunlight and water and just wait.

So bought the volcanic soil and pot from Cold Storage. Started my pet project by putting it just by the window. Finally last night, my girlfriend asked me to have a look at the chilli plant. Hurray!! Its finally showing sign of life. Its kinda weird seeing the empty pot having some sign of life now. A nice positive feel though I must say.

Hopefully in due time, we can taste the fruit of our labour.

No comments: