Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Flashback - Slipknot @ 2005

Talk about better be late than never. I finally got my Slipknot concert pic we took in 16-Aug-2005. Who would have thought Slipknot, this crazy metal freaks in masks that used to piss onto the crowd, clobbering each other up on stage, vomitting and singing to the anthem People = Shit will be here in Fort Canning Park just adjacent to the Parliment House....hahahaha.

Yes, it happened and the crowd looks gothic. I must say, we are the odd ones out, seriously. Anyway here we are, posing with the devil horns and a middle finger.

Next concert for me? My Chemical Romance, Black Parade concert. I have been waiting for this guys to come here and explode. However will be missing tonight's Linkin Park's concert. Been to their concert twice before in KL and Spore. And trust me, Linkin Park concert is worth every single cents you paid for.

No comments: