Sunday, November 18, 2007

Charity Drive

A snapshot of the park just at the centre of the building

Sat was charity day for me. Decided to give something back to society. Apart from donating $50 to Rainbow's Club every month, thought that maybe I can do something more without sacrificing too much of my personal time.
So I joined Citibank Charity Drive to Christalite Methodist Home. Joined the singing group. Not much of a singer myself, but other roles for activities such as murral painting and gardening has been snapped out. So I donned a Citibank t shirt with my girlfriend, went up stage with about 20 others and sang our hearts out. The list of songs are as below.

All I Have To Do is Dream
Puff The Magic Dragon
Rhythm Of The Rain
Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin
Top Of The World

Given the fact that we didnt trained together as a group prior to this, think we did okay. Got some applauses from the old folks.

Then later we proceed with serving food to the elderly folks. Chatted with some of them. Left the place with a warm feeling. Not sure how I will face the twilight years of my life one day. But for now, I just try to live life the best that I can.

No comments: