Friday, May 8, 2009

You suck!

I had been on a long layoff from blogging because I had been busy with my home move. Thought of blogging about the stuffs I bought , sort of like ala review of things I bought.

But I was called upon to blog about the rape of justice in Perak yesterday. Barbed wires, police high handed presence, samseng in black barging in the State Assembly and dragging out Sivakumar forcefully from his chair. Blatant arrests of the crowd which to me is a dastardly act of a very desperate man.

Yes BN, you have the state apparatus now under your control. You choose to stiffle democracy with force. But just wait, because the rakyat is now more matured. We will exercise our rights in accordance with the law of the country. Why? Because we respect and love the law. Not like BN hooligans and goons who stops at nothing using force to intimidate us.

Your actions yesterday, together with the assistance of the police force makes a mockery to the law of the land. The whole episode in Perak stinks sky high to me.

I spit on the authorities aggresive conduct. I salute the fighters that showed true courage in Perak. And I am just biting time to see the day when justice is served to BN and its stooges. Only then I would say, revenge is sweeter than wine.
Like former judge Datuk NH. Chan said, do we really need a judge to inteprete Article 72(1) of the Federal Constitution which says: “The validity of any proceedings in the Legislative Assembly of any State shall not be questioned in any court”. The English is plain simple and layman for anyone who reads it to understand the implication of the article.



.

No comments: