Friday, March 7, 2008

Rocket Kid


D Day is tomorrow. Eligible Msian voters will decide once more if BN deserved to be back with a better or lesser majority. I will not dream the impossible seeing them losing this GE. Not until hell freezes over.

That brings me to another issue I am having. My sister called me up and start singing the DAP theme song last night over the phone. Mocking me saying she has the Rocket Kid. This Rocket Kid I swear is hotter than Hello Kitty craze we had several yrs back in McDonalds. My aunt tried to get one for me. But it was out of stock. Then when she was back again to get it, the new stock was also out. And heard each walk in customer can only buy 1 Rocket Kid at RM10. I want a Rocket Kid too, but not for any kids though, I want it for myself. So here is the pic my Sis sent to me, again mocking me that she has a Rocket Kid and I dont.

My girlfriend, a Korean dont understand whats the big fuss about this election. After countless days of explaining to her, and seeing with her own eyes how BN is abusing the tv to the fullest, she has only thing to say. Msia propoganda machine mirrors Kim Jong Il's propoganda machine in North Korea. I have a friend who is a fence sitter, not a registered voter, getting all heat up with this election fever too. And from my conversation with him, if he is an eligible voter today, I can bet his votes are going to BN's opposite camp.

Back to Rocket Kid, I am happy that its selling like hot cake as this shows how succesful DAP has been in marketing their brand name. Plus the DAP theme song certainly brings back memories. Go West was made famous by Pet Shop Boys. When I was in my teenage years, I used to envisioned that this song would be made as an Olympic song. Cause it brings so much passion and power into me. I get very energetic after listening to it. Fast forward to present, with Tony Pua giving his touch to the lyrics, its a DAP theme song now. How approriate it is. It certainly spiked my emotions yet again. And I am sure, the song also give the extra "semangat" we all need in this tough times to deny BN a handsome victory.
Happy voting tomorrow, let us deny BN a 2/3 majority and bring back the glory days of Malaysia.

No comments: