Thursday, December 11, 2008

Food Sg Rambai





Its yet again food food food. On my 2nd night back in my hometown, made my way down towards open air makan place at Sg Rambai in BM. Thats what you love most in Malaysia. Eateries just mushroom anywhere you go.

So I tried the chicken wings and grilled fish, but sorry folks. No pictures. I was so busy eating, I totally forgotten about snapping. But anyway here are some pictures of gado gado, the famous curry mee and fried kuay kak.

The gado gado to me didnt taste that great. But the kuay kak is simple delicious. This must be one of the better kuay kak I eaten for years. Its so fragrant and it just melts in your mouth when you bite it. Simply ravishing.

As for the curry mee, I would rate is about 7 out of 10 given that you always need to put up with the long queqe. Plus taste wise, my Mum said it reminds her of curry mee that they used to sell in school canteen. Sorry I cant imagine that. Definately not my era.


.