Friday, February 1, 2008

Char Keow Teow


After my badminton game last night, I had my dinner at this hawker centre just beside MacPherson Community Club Centre.

A very nice aroma suddenly caught my attention. Confirm its my favourite food, char keow teow. Smells good, looks good and it even has a Makansutra certificate pasted right there on the right hand corner of the glass panel.

I believe thats enough for me to order a $3 meal vs the $2 meal. When the meal arrived, there is a very vast difference between both price meals. My friend even commented to the lady on this.

Now the best part. The quality of the food. This char keow teow, I do admit is somewhere between a Spore version and Penang version. But the taste is very bland. And frankly its one of the worst keow teow I ever tasted before. So that goes to show, not everything recommended by the food critic guru is correct. Correct correct correct.............

No comments: