Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Chemical Romance concert








The boys were late. Here we are, me and my gf and countless hundreds of people waiting outside the venue. Thank God it didnt rained. The show was supposed to start at 8pm. Guess what, it started only at 9.00pm and ended at about 10.30pm. I was certainly not dressed up for attending this gig reason being, its a working day and I am just too lazy to change my outfit.

MCR started off with How I Disappear, and carry on with many of their hits from Black Parade. My personal favourite was Cancer. it was just vocals and the piano and lights off. Gerard did try to build some rapport with the crowd. But anyway think he fell flat. And the speakers sound seems a tad high on the treble. Nevertheless I am impressed with the pianist showing off his skills. The show ended with the single Famous Last Words with everyone jumping like popping popcorns.

Not everyone was enjoying the show though. On my right was this couple with girl certainly enjoying herself while her bf just stood there. At one juncture, she even asked her bf to move away from her so that she can have more room to dance.

Here are some pics taken with my hp. We enjoyed the concert nevertheless. All sweaty, think I am getting a bit too old for this energy zapping concerts. And cant help thinking as well that the concert in KL was more worth it as they had some local acts opening up the show. That beats standing outside the venue waiting for MCR to start off the show.

No comments: