Monday, August 20, 2007

Walk the Talk


Went to MacRichie Reservoir for a 10km walk. Since I decided that I should walk the talk. So here I am.Letih also walking the talk as some the terrains are kinda challenging. Some are muddy, some are steep slopes. Some areas are freaking hot without any shades. But what freaked me out most is the hanging bridge. I was never a fan of heights. Never was and never will. Then again, you can see monkeys hanging around the bridge. They seem friendly though. And they poo as well on the bridge la.


This walk was almost a non event due to a miscommunication. To cut it short, I got woke up by a 8.30am call and I made it there in 30-45 mins. Not bad huh.


But overall, I would love to go back there again and walk. Not jog. Saw some hardcore joggers there. This time will muster my guts, suck it in and snap some pics at the hanging bridge before I make my quick getaway.

1 comment:

Meiling Chong said...

you are scared of this hanging bridge??? fooh! wait till you go to penang hill hanging bridge.