Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Chemical Romance


I have always emersed myself with music. Pop, rock, aternative, rap, country...etc. You named it and I like it. I try to follow the latest happenings in the music scene too. Recently I got hold of myself My Chemical Romance album - The Black Parade. Needless to say I fell in love with it, but it has tinges of something you can find from Green Day. I soon found out the same producer that produced MCR's album has also produced coupled of Green Day's albums.


2 singles has been released so far from their album. My bet is that the next release is The Sharpest Lives and Disenchented. I hope I am spot on in my prediction. I get a kick out of it knowing if I'm right.


Btw, I missed Muse concert this year both in Spore and KL. And it has been ages since I been to a good concert. The last one was last yr when I went for Franz Ferdinand, Oasis and Slipknot. Please bring some fine acts to either KL or Spore...please.Anyone...............

No comments: