Monday, March 26, 2007

DAP 41st Anniversary Dinner



It was the 41st anniversary dinner for DAP. I went back home to attend the dinner in Penang. I had the chance to spoke to Guan Eng and Chong Eng that evening, thanks to a lady who sat with us who is also a member of the DAP Wanita.

I came out of the dinner feeling good cause Msia still have a beacon of hope. Because I know that as along as we have DAP and other parties alike that fights for us, Msia still has a chance. Kit Siang still has the fire in his heart, but can sense physically he is quite tired. I did told Guan Eng, I could see that his Dad looks very tired. But guess the fight for justice is never ending.

For me, I'm thankful as we sat there united as 1 . My family and 2 of my aunts . All of us only have one thing in our minds. To see Msia a better place for our next generations to come. Because we are born and breed in this land. And this is our country.

Guan Eng gave me the text to his speech.

Aft that night, we parted ways, shook Chong Eng's hand and I told her that when the next GE comes, she can be sure that I'll be back to cast my votes because I'm a Malaysian. And as for Guan Eng, I could see him whisked away driving his car with Kit Siang by his side, heading for another battle which awaits them.....