Friday, March 16, 2007

300 - Tonight we die in hell!!


Have you watched 300? Its brutal and thats the only way you can glorify the male aura in every male out there. Gerald Butler is a leader that people will die for! I didnt take much notice of him in Tomb Raider II. He was like some smoocher machine kissing Lara Croft.Forget bout the incorrectness in the historical facts bout the movie. Gimme a break. Superman and ET are not real too. This is a Hollywood production. What do you expect? National Geographic or Discovery Channel kind of documentary?
After the movie, I was inspired to a point where I dug the rubbish bins in Orchard Cineleasure. Why am I ravaging my way thru the trash cans? Simple. There is a contest in Cineleasure. If you spend $20, you get some freebies. If you spend $40, you get a pair of free movie passes to Freedom Writers and a notebook. What the heck!!! Why not. I just saw 300 Spartans died in battle against the might of hundreds of thousands of Persians. Whats that compared to going thru the thrash cans there. To cut it short, I got the freebies from the $20, and also from the $40 freebies. All in a day's work. My girlfriend and me went on separate trips to exchange the gifts. Just to throw them offguard.
Still best movie for me for 2007 so far. Tonight I am watching The Messengers. I will let you know whether it lives up to its name. Directed by Pang Brothers. The guys that scared the shit out of me in The Eye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi lien,
i think its "...we dine in hell"...becz they were told to have breakfast heartily...i checked the quotes. anyway, i was inspired too after watching it...contrary to what many people think...i'm writing a review so watch out for it :-)

Anonymous said...

forgot to say: i like your short but interesting reviews. now i wont waste my time watching the messenger...:=)