Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hotel








One of the better moments in Bali frankly was going back to my hotel room and just watch the idiot box with Bintang beer on my right hand and some peanuts on my right hand. Thats a fact.

I must say Grand Istana Rama at Kuta was overall acceptable to me. Its like a resort style place unlike staying in hotels like maybe Hard Rock Hotel. And the cost of staying for 1 night in Hard Rock Hotel is equivalent to my 3 night stays in Grand Istana Rama.

With a balcony and a bench outside, one can just sit at the balcony, drink my beer. And just relax. I am not sure why but Bintang beer is wickedly nice. It might be that I am always thirsty in Bali due to the super duper hot weather.


And if you see this baby on the door, dont be an idiot like me looking for a bottle opener high and low. This thing here cracks open the bottle caps for you. Its been a long long time since I have seen one of this.
.

No comments: