Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Messengers


I promised that I'll be reviewing The Messengers after I've watched it. Slightly 2hrs has just passed after the movie and it's as good as gone from my memory. Another cheap flick movie that uses shock tactics to make u jump out of your seats.


The movie borrows heavily from other horror movies such as Amityville Horror, Hide and Seek...etc. It always starts off with some family moving into some creepy farm houses. The spirits that lurks in the dark corners gives out weird bone creaking sounds that sounds like Toshio and his mother from Ju Onn getting a ticket to North Dakota to scare the pants out of the residents there.


Cut it short....its a disaster..................pang!! Ouch my heart breaks into pieces.........cause I spent $20 for 2 tickets for this movie.
And I swore one of the brother's name is Oxide. Not sure if thats the one on the left or on the right. Not that it matters anyway.

No comments: